Friday, April 16, 2010

Regarding My activities and Bio data

Respected AnwarJi
Warm wishes, and Apke sath ke liye dil se dhero shubhkamnaye
Your support be really a great help to Bihar and Biharies.I am very much dedicated for my vision.
I will make you proud in next couple of years with achievement of people and area.
I am attaching my CV and list of social activities started/completed in Gobindganj,of District Motihari.
Kindly Find the attachments.
I am very new in this area so feel free to say me anything/any comment,instruction and suggestion.
I will be very happy.
JAI Hind , JAI BIHAR

Thanks With Regards
Bihari Amit Choubey
IDS Student Representative
M.A.Governance and Development
Mobile no:07760807323
This message is for the addressee only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IDS.
Institute of Development Studies
at the University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE
Tel: +44 (0)1273 606261; Fax: +44 (0)1273 621202
IDS, a charitable company limited by guarantee:
Registered Charity No. 306371; Registered in England 877338; VAT No. GB 350 899914

1 comments:

A.K. Choubey said...

for Detail Visit

www.simplychoubey.blogspot.com