Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dear friend

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Kareem Mohammed from Libya ,i am one of the officers that
served under the Ghaddafi legime, after i observed that the Ghaddafi
government does not represent the citizens and interest of Libya ,i
joined the revote against him and publicly oppose his govt.
Currently i am in Exile in Cape Vade Ireland ,because my life was
threatened.I am contacting you because i need you to help me to
receive the sum of $8,000,000 which is deposited in a bank abroad.I
also request that you help me to investment the fund in your country
because my my movement is restricted .

CONTACT MR. KAREEM MOHAMMED E-MAIL: mr.kareemmohammed1@yahoo.com

If you are ready for this offer kindly let me know what will be your
percentage share in this investment.

0 comments: