Friday, August 24, 2012

Business Proposal

Dear Friend,

For a brief on my personality; my Name is Mr.Evance
Williams, I am a businessman based in U.K ( Great
Britain ) I am 55 years of age, married with wife and 3
(three) lovely children.I am interested in
establishing and operating a very viable business as a
means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on
how this can be done in your country, and I will need
you to help me in this regard.My preference is Real
Estate Investment, or any good profit yielding
businesses and I would appreciate
any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also
need you to assist me in getting me properties like
Home and Agriculture Lands, as I am proposing to invest
the sum of (5.5 MILLION BRITISH
POUNDS) .I do not know if you can be of help to me, I
have had so many problems with the British Government
just because I was formerly holding a public office and
they want to investigate my assets. My need for this
business proposition and to acquire these properties is
very urgent as I am planning to move out of U.K. with
my family down to your country,I want you to help me in
finding a good home where my family and I will live
in.(Mini Estate) Please I expect your good and prompt
reply so that we can proceed swiftly I will need your
phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you.

Regards,
Mr.Evance Williams
Tel:+447010065317

0 comments: