Tuesday, September 25, 2012

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear Sir/ Madam,


I am Bruce Ericsson, (ceo) of Gold Star Finance International. I wish to bring to your notice a top secret business deal which i want you to help me handle. For your understanding,the Ex-Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (Prof. Charles Soludo) is my long time school-mate in Oxford University England the year 1979, and during his tenure as Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, he transfered the sum of $20,000,000.00 USD(Twenty Million U.S Dollars) to me under the disguise of business trade with my company. Now he is facing a probe panel
with the EFCC of the Nigerian Government and presently, i am undergoing treatement here in the United Kingdom on prostrate cancer and diabetes. I decide to share this secret with you due to the urgency
that it requires because my company is a legal firm which means we now have responsibilities and reputation that must be protected, hence we can not take the risk to be indicted. I need your trusteeship to transfer this sum to you for business.

If you see confident enough to deal in this, Kindly reply with;

Your Full Names.........................

Contact Phone Numbers...................

Residential Address.....................

For more confidentiality.

Regards,

BRUCE ERICSSON(PhD)
CEO GOLD STAR INTERNATIONAL
Magden Park.Llantrisant
Pontyclun.Rhondda Cynon Taf
CF73 8XN.United Kingdom
Tel: +447014220053
Email: brcericcson@gmail.com

0 comments: