Friday, September 19, 2014

Hello Dear

Hello Dear,
 
 
If you are Indian let me introduce to you this simple and lucrative business. My name is David Harvey, from London,I am an employee of a Pharmaceutical Company here in London,UK.
 
My company requires some local products from India for urgent production of animal vaccines. I am seeking a resident Indian willing to be a middleman in this viable business opportunity. The profit would be healthy depending upon your capabilities. Should you are in India and interested in this deal,kindly reply to my personal email ID for more detail:david.harvey78@yahoo.co.uk
 
More information about my company and the deal will be given to you upon confirming your interest to do the business with me.
 
 
I welcome a chance to communicate further at your earliest.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
David Harvey.

0 comments: